How can it help you? A planning application for flats development from a house which requires more on street parking for instance. Or possibly an off road parking access required which necessitates the removal of a drop down kerb [crossover] thus losing “on street” parking capacity may warrant a parking survey at the local council’s insistence, and more often than not the requirement is based upon the Lambeth methodology” survey.
Lambeth Methodology Surveys
- 200 meter walkway from site parking survey – this is the agreed one minute walk from a residents or visitors parked vehicle.
- Two early morning parking surveys within the survey area 01:00 – 05:30 hrs.
- Full OS mapping supplied 1:1250 scales detailing:
- All roads to be surveyed within the survey area.
- All road markings and restrictions to be recorded – photos of restriction notices/signage.
- All mapping supplied to client to be scanned and sent as pdf files.
- Scanned mapping results will show parked vehicles for each parking beat from survey.